jeudi 1 mai 2008

Hank Ballard - Can't Keep A Good Man Down (1969)

01 - How You Gonna Get Respect
02 - Teardeops On Your Letter
03 - You're So Sexy
04 - Funky Soul Train
05 - Slip Away
06 - Which Way Should I Turn
07 - With Your Sweet Lovin' Self
08 - Are You Lonely For Me Baby
09 - Thrill On The Hill
10 - Woman Is Man's Best Friend
11 - Unwind Yourself
12 - Come On Wit' It

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Something of a forgotten gem this album. Produced by James Brown. Thanks - great blog.

Sean a dit…

Wow,
I don't know how MY RIP got here, but to all, you're welcome..

Mortimer a dit…

Muy buen material. Llevaba buscando este disco mucho tiempo. Le publicaré en mi blog haciendote referencia. Thanks and I invite you to see my funk blog.

http://leclubderock.blogspot.com

Elias a dit…

Thanks for share it. I was searching for this for a long time. Greetings from Brazil.